Yeah, I haven’t posted in forever. Don’t hate.
This is the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!! Next week is finals and then I get to go home! This is awesome. And also why I haven’t been posting.
Anyways, on to the random updates:
- I started an Etsy shop. No one has bought anything. Yeah.
- I’ll be leaving this semester with 38 hours. I’m taking 2 online classes over the summer and planning to CLEP out of 4 classes, so I should come into next semester with 56 hours, which is very sadly JUST short of the 60 I would need to live in an on-campus apartment instead of a dorm. Boo hoo. Anyways, I am still looking at the possibility of graduating in 3 years total (2 years from now), which is exciting.
- I get to take a painting class next semester!! I am super excited because I’ve barely had a chance to paint yet but I love it! I wasn’t supposed to take this class for another year I think, but the professor is also my advisor and is getting me in early because he wants me to go ahead and start putting out some of my own work.
- Oh yeah, I had a birthday and turned 19. My amazing boyfriend got me a student membership to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art and I took some totally awesome pictures when we went. The blown glass is seriously SO COOL:
- I did self portraits of me & Calvin for my figure drawing class. His turned out better than mine did:
- Other random recent pictures I like:
(Yeah, he has a black eye… it’s a longish funny story that I may or may not tell later.)
Now if I just survive finals, y’all may be hearing from me more frequently this summer!